Mom's who care!
oh by the way the clock is like 3 hrs off, which would reflect Western time I guess???
I like it! Lizz - you can post your weekly menus so we can get an idea of what yummy stuff you're cooking up for your crew.
Great job! Be careful! It's addictive and very therapuetic. Something random will just pop in your head and you run with it. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh by the way the clock is like 3 hrs off, which would reflect Western time I guess???
I like it! Lizz - you can post your weekly menus so we can get an idea of what yummy stuff you're cooking up for your crew.
Great job! Be careful! It's addictive and very therapuetic. Something random will just pop in your head and you run with it. I'm having a lot of fun with it. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment